I'm On Your Side: Season 1 (Hindi Dubbed) Web-DL 720p HD [ All Episodes ] Ukrainian TV Series - King All movies
Home » » I'm On Your Side: Season 1 (Hindi Dubbed) Web-DL 720p HD [ All Episodes ] Ukrainian TV Series

I'm On Your Side: Season 1 (Hindi Dubbed) Web-DL 720p HD [ All Episodes ] Ukrainian TV Series


I'm On Your Side: Season 1 (Hindi Dubbed) Web-DL 720p HD [ All Episodes ] Ukrainian TV Series


Series Name: I’m On Your Side (Season 1)
IMDb Ratings: –/10
Stars: Dana Abyzova, Li Berlinskaya, Viktoriya Chepurnaya
Genres: Drama
Quality: 720p [HD]
Language: Hindi Dubbed



Storyline:
The series is based on the classic story of Beauty and the Beast. It is a story of constructive love. The protagonist, a well-known 30-year-old cardiac surgeon Nastya, tries to help her beloved Maksym, who for many years has been part of criminal circles, out of the hell he lives in. The woman does not suspect that the owner of the clinic where she works is indeed a criminal. Apart from running the hospital and helping people, he has an unlawful business that deals in illegal medicines and drugs. Once, Nastya by accident witnesses a murder his gang commits. It is now clear she is doomed: the boss orders his thugs to kill her. However, the boss’ nephew, who is also his chief bodyguard, disobeys the order. To save Nastya’s life he proposes her to marry him. Thus a decent woman becomes a member of a big criminal family and starts living with all of them in their huge mansion, which hides a lot of secrets. But the hardest role Nastya has to play is to be Maksym’s wife. They are complete antipodes: Nastya is a saint, while Maksym is a sinner, she is good, while he is evil, she is the light, while he is the darkness. Nevertheless, Nastya can see Maksym’s true self through the shell of indifference and cruelty that covers him. She can awoke his heart, clear his soul and change his life.













Tags: 720p, All Episodes, Complete Series, Download I'm On Your Side (Na Tvoey Storone) S01 in Hindi, Download I'm On Your Side (Season 1) [In Hindi], Download I'm On Your Side | Na Tvoey Storone, Drama, Dubbed, I'm On Your Side, I'm On Your Side (Na Tvoey Storone), I'm On Your Side (Na Tvoey Storone) Episode 1, I'm On Your Side (Na Tvoey Storone) Hindi Dubbed episode 1, I'm On Your Side (Na Tvoey Storone) Tv Series - Ukrainian Drama, I'm On Your Side (Na Tvoey Storone) Ukrainian Drama, I'm On Your Side (Season 1) [In Hindi] 1080p, I'm On Your Side | KatMovieHD, I'm On Your Side | Na Tvoey Storone 480p HD, I'm On Your Side All Episodes, I'm On Your Side mx player, I'm On Your Side S01 TV Series in Hindi, I'm On Your Side Season 1 In Hindi, I'm On Your Side Serial All Latest Episodes, I'm On Your Side tv series in Hindi, I'm On Your Side Ukrainian drama ep 1 eng sub, I'm On Your Side Ukrainian drama episode 1 in Hindi, I'm On Your Side Ukrainian drama in hindi, I'm On Your Side Ukrainian Series in Hindi, I'm On Your Side: Season 1, Index I'm On Your Side (Na Tvoey Storone) (In Hindi), Na Tvoey Storone, Na Tvoey Storone (I'm On Your Side) trailer in Hindi, Na Tvoey Storone (Series), Na Tvoey Storone Complete TV Series, Na Tvoey Storone english subtitles dailymotion, Na Tvoey Storone ep 1 eng sub dailymotion, Na Tvoey Storone episode 1 english subtitles dailymotion, Na Tvoey Storone Hindi Dubbed 1, Na Tvoey Storone netflix, Na Tvoey Storone season 1 episode 1 english subtitles, Na Tvoey Storone total episodes, season 1, Tags: 480p, TEEN, Tv series in Hindi, Ukrainian Drama, Ukrainian series, Ukrainian TV Series, Ukrainian Web Series in Hindi, Web Series, WEB-DL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Comments

Search This Blog

Animation Movies

Ad Home

New movie download

Animation Movies

Recent Posts

Page Nav

Header Ads

Sponsor

Ad Code

Popular Posts

Video Of the Day

Facebook

 
Copyright ©
Created By Sora Templates | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates